Monday 6 June 2011

Guess What?

I received an email from the gorgeous Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps last week asking if I would like to join her new Pinkette DT. After I picked myself up from the floor of course I said Yes!!! You see the range of Tickled Pink Stamps have increased so much over the last year that there is too much for the TPS DT to keep up with. Hence why Kellie has created the Pinkette DT as we will concentrate on this gorgeous range bringing you the releases etc and the TPS Team will concentrate on the Lil Lolita/Lad ranges.

I have done a few things with Kellie over the last year such as being part of the Lil Lolita Challenges, being a guest on the store blog and more recently I was a guest at the Challenges site so I just know that I am going to have lots of fun!!

I am being joined by some super talent so be sure to go check out their blogs (in my sidebar).

Look at the cute DT badge she has made us too...





You may or may not be seeing me soon with a Pinkette image *wink wink*!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

9 comments:

  1. Aww Awesome work Bron, Congratulations:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bron! Congratulations. Can't wait to see your wonderful creations.
    Susan xxox
    PS Congrats on being one of the 3 winners at Anyone for Anya... you are on a roll this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats girl! Well deserved ! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations darling.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Bron!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation *hug* And you really earn it, cause all your cards are just stunning!!

    Have a nice day :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY!! WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! YAY!! Ok I know we`re not on the same team but CLOSE ENOUGH!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congrats!!

    It´s going to be awesome being a team-mate with you!! :0))

    Hugs, Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs