Thursday 9 June 2011

One to cheer me up!

I have had a bit of a blaa week this week as my Nana is really quite ill in hospital at the moment and after I saw her on Monday night I have really had no inspiation to do anything of the card variety. I think sometimes being a bit emotional zaps all your creative energy.

Anyhow this morning I sat down to do some commenting and remembered all about The Office Magnolia Challenges and was suddenly feeling inspired to give something a go. I am so glad that I did as by making this card today it has lifted my spirits a bit and it has been nice to just loose myself in it.

So obviously I have made a card for this weeks TOMIC challenge whic
h is Birthday as it is Paulines Birthday and here it is


I am also going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

I have used the folloiwing copics:
Jeans - B37, B32,B93,B95,B97
Hairband and top - R39,R85,R83,R81
Boots-E79,E77,E71
Skin-E00,E11,E21,R20&R11

Thats all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by, until next time

14 comments:

  1. Hiya Bron
    Such a pretty card.
    Thankyou so much for joining in our first Challenge at TOMIC
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful and cute card!!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bron, thanks for joining us at Basic Grey with this lovely card, I can tell you have used Basic Grey paper but to help us see which you have used in the future could you list the paper or items by name too, as it helps me as there are so many products now, thank you,love your image, details and gorgeous colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Bron! I love your colouring and the gorgeous design and colours. So happy that making the card lifted your spirits, I find that's the case for me when there's sad stuff going on. I wish your Nana a very speedy recovery and you keep your spirits up. Love and hugs, Chris x Oh and so glad you entered TOMIC too :). x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Bron so sorry to hear about your nana. I wish I had grandparents when I grew up but our family is somewhat...dysfunctional. I hope she's feeling better soon. Very interesting to see how creative you got tho. This card is gorgeous!! Wow and your coloring....BEAUTIFUL!! This image is so cute!! Hugs to you and your nana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love this image! So glad you could join us at TOMIC. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bron, your card is gorgeous, I love the pretty papers, the image is adorable & coloured wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC for our very 1st Challenge, hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bron,

    yes it was a blah week but what a lovely outcome i love your card it reminds me of Zsa zsa Gabour in Green acres ...Tilda looks to pretty to be out doing the gardening...hope this week is a better one cheers...previous(B2) now BJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card.Love your paper choice and your colouring is amazing.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a really cute card-thanks for playing along with craft your passion challenge-hope your nan is doing better

    ReplyDelete
  12. And this card is soooo pretty. It lifted my spirits just looking at it! I am so sorry to learn that your Nan is unwell, Bron. I shall be thinking of you! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow what an out of this world creation I love the image and the design , layout and colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, I hope you will come and join the fun next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget CYP GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs