Monday 6 June 2011

Stamptacular Sunday - Colour Challenge


arrgggh silly blogger I had this post scheduled but it appears that it sent it to drafts again....

Anyhow this week at Stamptacular Challenges we have a colour challenge for you..Bright Pink, Black, Cream and Tan, with no other colours allowed.  Well at first I thought easy these are my favorite colours then I realised that I actually did not have much in the way of Papers that suited the colour challenge and then I think I over thought it and ended up making a card that I like just not love. I have since decided that I do not like colour challenges and much prefer a sketch challenge.

So we have some fantastic sponsors for you this week being:

 
PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate; winner pays shipping!

AND

PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of 2 Digi Images!


Here is my card...


Now don't forget to pop over to Stamptacular and check out the Dt's projects. I can assure you that there is some simply stunning work there.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time
 




3 comments:

  1. That is a stunning card Bron! Looks so great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beyond cool :) Wonderful motiv and as always fantastic coloured. I wish I could colour like you :)

    Have a nice day :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bron, This is beautiful. I love the image and your coloring, as always.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs