Sunday 19 June 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - ACETATE/TRANSPARENCY

Good morning Magnolia fans my post is a little late today as I ran out time to type it up yesterday...Hopefully you are all enjoying your weekend.

So this week at MDUC our challenge to you is to use ACETATE/TRANSPARENCY. I have been racking my brain all week trying to come up with a cool idea for this challenge but in the end I went for a Acetate card as I have never actually made one.....It is really funny (well to me anyhow) the other week when we had our Christmas challenge I really struggled embracing it but this week I went straight for my Christmas stamps and papers! My card is fairly simple but I think it needed to be.

I suppose I should stop rambling on and show you what I have made...


You have to excuse the slightly blurry photo but it was overcast here all day yesterday and after several attempts of trying to get a good pic this was the best of the lot.

Now I know I always say to pop over to the blog and look at the DT works as you want be disappointed but it is always the case! Some of the projects made this week by the DT are fabulous and had me kicking myself thinking why did i not think of that!!!!

I am going to enter this into Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Anything Goes challenge.

Well I best be going..Off for a trip to Scouts Emporium for some home ideas and then  I think a DVD afternoon with the kids is in order...

Enjoy your Sunday and I will be back later tonight with my Stamptacular card.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

7 comments:

  1. lovely card, Tilda looks lovely
    everyone's has been so different this week truly inspirational
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Bron, an Acetate card!! WOW I've only ever made 1 of these myself, Your's is so magical, I love that you made it as a Christmas Card (your getting organsied!!) I love this Tilda and your papers are so pretty:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Bron and your colouring is AMAZING xxx
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous hun! I love acetate cards! Your colouring is stunning! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL Bron!!!!!!!!!
    I have NEVER made a card this way with the aceate. LOL........
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Why didn't I think of that?! A question I ask myself allllll the time!! But this was one of my favorites. You're right that it needed to be simple because the acetate edges make the card look so elegant already. Your coloring just amazes me!! I wish I could color like that!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend Bron!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs