Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mad for Markers Brown Hair Combo Challenge

*please see below for my Tickled Pink blog hop post*

So this weeks fornights challenge at Mad for Makers Challenges has been set by Emma and it is Brown Hair. There are so many wonderful combos out there so lets get creative ladies and gents and get making..Oh yeah I nearly forgot to mention that there is a prize up for grabs too...
I ordered a Some Odd Girl Stamp from Sammi a few weeks ago and have been itching to ink her up so of course I have used her for my card....So I teamed it up with the current sketch at CLP Challenges and off I went.



I have used the following copics:

Hair - E79, E37, E35, E33 & E31 (my favorite combo)
Top - R32, R20, R11
Pants - C9, C7 & C5
Skin - E00, E21, R20, R11


Until next time.....Bron xo


6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Bron and she is so beautifully coloured!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brunette! Gorgeous papers and lovely design and colourwork, Bron! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauts Bron! Love the sketch and your coloring is fab with great shadows! lovely wee flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card - I love your colouring of this sweet image! Fab sentiment to go with the image, too - it's so gorgeously put together!! :)
    Thank you so much for entering the CLP sketch challenge in June! We'd loe to see you enter next time also! :D

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh. Love the coloring but LUV how you put the grey/black around her feet. The colors you've used all look fabulous together! LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs