Wednesday 29 June 2011

Oops I forgot.....

How bad am I I forgot to post my Stamptacular Sunday card on Sunday, oops! IT was only now that I saw fellow teamie Leonie's post and realised that I had forgotten too!

Anyhow this week at Stamptacular we want to see starts and stripes. When I first saw this challenge I thought bright bubbly card but then I started going through my stash and realised that I did not have anything that would suit. Instead I changed my frame of mind and ended up making, wait for it, another Christmas card, LOL!

So here is my card


Once again you have ti excuse the blurry photo but its that time of year when everything is just dull.

I won this stamp  Sarah Kay a few years ago now and I have never got to ink it up. I think it will be seeing a lot more ink this year as it is really quick and easy to colour.

Now dont forget to stop by Stamptacular to check out the other great cards from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

3 comments:

  1. Well it was worth the wait hun because it's gorgeous!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Bron! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs