Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lil Tom Boyz Pinkette Collection Blog Hop

So you have enjoyed a week of releases and now it is time for the end of release blog hop..If you have come here from Asa's then you are in the right place, if not then you should go Amy's blog and start the hop there. Now dont forget being a Tickled Pink Release there will be a prizes up for grabs and as always some hidden prizes along the way. All you need to do is go on the hop and leave comments at each stop before finishing back at Tickled Pink Stamps and leaving a comment there and then you are in with a really good chance of winning....

The blog starts today and will go until the 17th June. Winners will be announced on the 18th June.

The Tickled Pink Stamps store site is is currently down for maintenance but will be up and running again in a couple of days and then you will be able to purchase these little cuties.

So I choose to used Pinkette Faith for my hop card today...


I have followed a sketch but for the  life of me now can't remember where it was from. I am not a huge green fan but combined with the pink I think it is really quite pretty and think I will be using it again.

So you now need to be off to the next stop the super talented and gorgeous Regans blog...

In case you get lost along the way here is the order of the hop:
Amy
Angela
Debbie
Eulunda
Fran
Jane
Kylie C- aka Brown
Kylie K - aka Blondie
Louise
Stephanne
Yani
Tasha
Sonja
Agnes
Annette
Asa
me
Regan
Tickled Pink Stamps

I hope you enjoy the hop...Thanks for stopping by, until next time
 



19 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. I love the scalloped circle she is stacked upon and those patterned papers are yummy!! I love the colour of her hair and the cluster of flowers in the corner!! Just perfect!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! The stitching is fab! How can you not be a fan green?? It looks wonderful!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yor card. Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Bron! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the papers.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bron!
    Love what you´ve done with little miss Mudpie Faith! Stunning colouring and fabby details :)
    Gorgoues!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Bron! i love the pink and green combo - one of my favorites :) This is one of my favorite images - reminds me of making mud pies with my little sister.

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! I love the layout and colors :)
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout, coloring, paper and embellishments. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and she is just a little sweetie. Lovely colour combo.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combo. The background here though does makenit hard to read the text. Gorgeous;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card--I like the green polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how adorable. Love this new image and the sketch you have used. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delightful card creation!!

    I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you! Please stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really love your card!! Love the papers you have used!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs